- This event has passed.
2023 Golf Tournament
June 27 @ 11:00 am - 7:30 pm$20.00 – $600.00
Register for the 2023 Annual Golf Tournament
Location: Washington National Golf Club
Date: Tuesday, June 27, 2023
Time: Check-in @ 11:30am, Shotgun Start @ 1:30pm
Join chapter members for a day of fun, friendly competition, networking, and giving back to our communities. The golf tournament is our annual chapter fundraiser, which includes a donation to Credit Unions 4 Kids – a Children’s Miracle Network organization.
Click here to learn how to sponsor the tournament – or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to see you all on the green this summer. If you’d like to pre-purchase add-ons for your group please do so now or feel free to purchase those on the day of the event. We appreciate all the support from our golfers and sponsors.
Available at registration on the day of the event:
- Sasquatch Ticket: At sasquatch hole, redeem your ticket to turn a Par 5 into a Par 3 hole, just 150 yards out.
- Mulligan: If you don’t love your first shot, use this ticket for a re-do!
- Mega Putt: Redeem your ticket to participate in the putting contest before we tee off, if you’re the first ball in the hole (or closest to the hole) you’ll win $100!
- Raffle Tickets: each ticket is an entry to the great assortment of raffle prizes! Raffle will take place during dinner (must be present to win).
Available for pre-purchase and at registration:
- Raffle Tickets (group of 5) – Get a discount when you add in bulk! 5 raffle tickets for the price of 4.
- Jumbo Package – This is the best bang for your buck! We recommend purchasing one per player. This package includes: 1 entry to the Mega Putt Contest, 1 Sasquatch Ticket, 5 mulligans, and 10 raffle tickets
- Jumbo Package Foursome: This is the best option for a foursome! This gives you one jumbo package per player (4). The package includes: 4 entries to the Mega Putt Contest, 4 Sasquatch Tickets, 20 mulligans, and 40 raffle tickets
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Gold: Allied Solutions, CUNA Mutual Group, Co-op Solutions, Open Lending, Kaye-Smith, MAP
Silver: Momentum, WSECU, Experian
*If you have any food allergies or restrictions, please contact a member of the board*